- Please pray for the helicopter program - there are many people in Mexico who will hear the Gospel for the first time when a helicopter brings a missionary to them, and others who will see Christ’s love in action through our service
Please pray for our sending church during a difficult time of transition
The greatest blessing for us on our summer ministry trip was the hospitality God lavished on us through so many people! Hebrews 13:2 says: “Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some have entertained angels without knowing it.” I think all our friends, acquaintances, and family members know we aren’t angels, but I sure hope the Lord blesses them for the hospitality they showed us!
A big THANK YOU to:
• Juanita Fike in Flagstaff, AZ for hosting our family for two nights, adding to the hundreds of other visitors she has ministered to over the years.
• Chris and Regina Forward in Longview, WA for letting us stay in their tiny house and crash their farm and just generally being such wonderful, real friends.
• Gilbert and Michaele Trujillo in Eatonville, WA for sharing their AirB&B room, pool, and yard with us and welcoming us back into their family and lives.
• John and Sylvia Mensonides in Graham, WA for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home before you even moved in yourselves! You fed us and spoiled us and blessed us beyond measure.
• Carol and Howard Ashley, for welcoming us back into our neighborhood with lemonade and encouraging conversation.
• Kent and Christine Gilge for a wonderful dinner and evening at your home and allowing us to share in your ministry.
• Renee Fortier, for picnicking with us at the splash park after church. So simple a thing, but only a true friend could pull off making it seem like no time has passed.
• Dietrich and Diedre Baker for inviting us out to your family campsite for a fun evening on the river, dinner, and baseball. We love hanging out with you guys!
• The whole Evangelical Reformed Church family, for hosting us and loving us once again.
• Dan and Theresa Hoffman from Eatonville Baptist Church, for hosting us in your church and home, blessing us with food and art and love.
• The Eatonville Baptist Church family, for allowing us to share with you and welcoming us.
• Becca Long, whose life-long dream of becoming a mermaid had us all in stitches. You make Washington fun!
• Dan and Jeannie Mulkey at Trinity Aviation Academy, where all this began. Thank you for keeping a welcome space for us in your home and lives.
• Tad and Hope Henry at Trinity Aviation Academy, for a wonderful 4th of July picnic and bonfire and renewed friendship.
• Baysun T. in Spokane, a classmate of Gabe’s, who welcomed us openly for the few hours we could stay.
• Alexander and Naomi Yaste in Spokane, even though we missed seeing you, for your willingness to host us!
• Roger and Ann Koopman in Bozeman, MT. Yes, they’re my parents, but also wonderful hosts. AND lent us their tent trailer! We love you!
• Frank and Maryann Kelly, you warmed up the tent trailer for us and were gracious when we had to change our plans and couldn’t see you.
• Justin and Tiffany Keesling, God put you in Colorado Springs the same time we were there, just to lift our spirits with your friendship. Thank you for always being there.
• Simon and Felisa Palfery for having us in your home and sharing your lives with us again after 12 years! How wonderful to meet your kids and see all the Lord is doing through you.
We have you all in our hearts.Thank you for partnering with us in ministry and being our friends. Your love means more to us than you will ever know. -Bonnie Ledford